1995 Acura Integra - rear caliper sticking

I replacced the pads and rotors on the rear of my car and after taking for a test drive the rotor was glowing red and smoking. I did notice that when I
retraced the caliper the rubber boot on the inside of the caliper came off and it looks like a lot of rust around the piston. Will replacing the caliper fix the problem? Will I need a new rotor and pads?
Thanks
Add pictures here
âś–

Did you turn the piston in when repacing the pads? Did it turn this easily or did you have to twist with all your might with both hands? http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/Brakes.html#ScrewIt (view the WMV video)
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–
TeGGeR® wrote:

Add pictures here
âś–

Did you make sure the pads were free on their mount bracket, and that the slide pins weren't stuck?
Did you have to fight to get the caliper back over the new pads? If so, then you're using aftermarket pads that are too thick.
With the caliper off the mount bracket, does the piston move in and out easily when the parking brake is applied and released? (pull lever SLOWLY!)
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–
TeGGeR® wrote:

. but I did go to your website and I think I may have a problem with the parking brake. Oh I forgot to mention that the problem is only on the driver side, the other side was fine. BTW, that is a great website. Thanks
Add pictures here
âś–

They ought to be quite loose. Either you didn't screw the piston in far enough, or there are other problems.
Read this: http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/rustybrakes/brakes1.html Lots of pics. It's worth the time to let them load.

You should. It will tell you how the parking brake mechanism is working. There's no other way of testing it. Have a helper pull slowly up on the lever while you watch the piston.
. . but I did go to your website and I think I may have a

You're welcome.