1995 Integra Rattles

I have a 1995 Integra that his been running well for most of its recent history. Now though it is rattling at the bottom of gears, esp. at the bottom of 1st gear. Slowly stops rattling as the car idles or moves to
another gear. Any thoughts? I am a college student who has very little money but I def. do not have the money to go out and get a new car. HELP PLEASE!
Add pictures here
âś–

Heat shield rusted loose? Check the exhaust.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–

Shield or shields! I've had to rip multiple shields off of my 94 LS and my 95 GSR. The dealer even suggested ripping them off also.
Try to get under the car and look for the sheilds around the catalytic converter and the B-pipe. Mine rusted through the bolt holes and rattled like crazy through the gears.
Don't worry, it's a common Integra nuisance.
Add pictures here
âś–

Also the A-pipe,it's double-walled,and a weld breaks inside,and you get a resonant buzz at around 3500rpm.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

If so, here's the fix, courtesy of the one-and-only John Ings: http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/faq.html#apipe