1996 Integra GS-r

Yeah I bought a 96 integra LS...Well before I bought it, it use to be and Automatic and the owner converted to a Stickshift.Well it started out fine with the LS motor.But when I swamp the motor to a GSR it
cant start no more.Right when you turn the key ignition all you can hear is the fule-pump and thats it.It wont crank,it wont make anyother noise.And the only way to start it, is if you tap a wire stright from the battery to the starter. But thats risky thought.Because it will blow my starter away.I try doing everything to it but it just wont slove the problems.I try witching the motor harness, I try jump starting it, I bought new Spark-plug and spark-plug wires.But it still dont start.I just wont to know what is wrong with it?So maybe I can start it like a normale car... :(
Whenever you change a Honda engine, you have to change the ECU! That's the only way your car will actually work the way you want it to... In your case, get / buy a GS-R ECU (Electronic Control Unit.)
My brother did that when my GS-R was changed to Type R specs. The car now runs better and according to the ECU, the car is now a Type R!
That might be why it won't start properly. The ECU thinks it is still a LS not a GS-R?

Type R has a slightly diferent air intake configuration than the GSR.It draws cooler air from inside the wheelwell,rather than from inside the engine compartment like the GSR.Of course,you may have bypassed all that with an aftermarket cold air intake or short ram.
I think the "no crank" condition is not ECU related,however. Either a wire got cut or the starter solenoid contacts are too worn.
check this out; http://www.nationsautoelectric.com/Nippondenso.html
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik