1996 TL remote control

I saw a remote control is for sale on ebay but I am not sure it will work with my car. It looks a little different from mine. But the seller says this
remote will work with any Acura keyless remote system with FCC #KOBUTAH2T,Canada #1983102297. Any way I can find out this?
No. The one you need is: FCC ID:# KOBUTA1T
like this one: <http://cgi.ebay.ca/96-97-98-ACURA-3-2-TL-KEYLESS-ENTRY-REMOTE-w-PROGRAM_W0QQitemZ7985713635QQihZ019QQcategoryZ33723QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem
MZ