1998 Accura CD Err03

My Cdplayer shows the error code Err03 after the battery was empty. The CD should be inputted a code when the battery was reconnect. But I dont know where is the code, because my care is used car. the previous
owner did not give me the code. Who can tell me where can get the code
eric wrote:

Well man the only way is to go down ti an Acura dealership, take your title or whatever you got to show ownership of the car and then if its the original stereo still in your car then they can look up your vin #'s on computer and get it. But I warn you they always act like you stole it or something r something
eric wrote:

Well man the only way is to go down ti an Acura dealership, take your title or whatever you got to show ownership of the car and then if its the original stereo still in your car then they can look up your vin #'s on computer and get it. But I warn you they always act like you stole it or something.

Sign up at owners.acura.com. Once you register with your VIN, the radio code should appear as well.
Does that work even if I steal the car, or do I have to prove ownership?

I have finished this problem&#12290; The guys in dealer told me that they could not find the code according to the vin when I went to the accura. I must spend $70 on showing the serial number of the cdplayer because my car was too old that they had not kept the record before 2000. My god, Id rather than spend $100 on getting a new cdpalyer.
"newsgroups.comcast.net" wrote: > Does that work even if I steal the car, or do I have to prove > ownership? > >
Thread archive: http://www.AutoBoardz.com/1998-Accura-CD-Err03-ftopict236007.html

This page may help: http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/radiocode.html
--
Tegger