1998 Acura 2.5TL problems?

Hey guys, I'm looking into trading in a bad trade that I made a little while ago (90 Accord EX for a 97 Chrysler LHS) and I'm thinking about getting a 1998 Acura 2.5 TL. I need to know if you guys have heard
anything good or bad about these cars... I am going to have to make car payments for a while for the first time because of this, and it better be a good car. I love Honda and I wish that I had never disgraced myself with this bahemouth of a Chrysler piece of crap...
Thanks guys!
Nothing major. just a few oil leaks and sometimes the occasional ehaust manifold leaks. Manifold very pricey repair. Oil leak usually from oil filter housing but not too bad to fix. Pretty good cars overall.
David Short Acura God