1998 acura abs light..

I have been dealing with an intermittent abs light for a few months.. I'll spare those details and tell you what is happening now.. The light is solid..when I disconnect the battery for over one hour and
reconnect the abs light comes back on right away with no driving.. I get 3 error codes..when it was intermittent there was just one..17..it was very intermittent.. Appears solid now..error codes 15,16, and 17.. I disconnected the 2 cables going to the abs control unit..no help.. It appears that the control unit is married to the hydraulics of the abs system. Any suggestions??..I can only explain the multiple errors as a defective control unit or a floating ground someplace.. Rich