1999 Acura 1.6 EL

I'm looking for the model # or FCC ID off the back of the stock keyless remote for a '99 EL so I can track down a new or used replacement. Thanks.

Wry-mouth wrote:

No one out there with a 1999 EL?
Can't the dealer provide the part number? Did you check http://www.keylessride.com/order/chooseremote.asp?make=Honda&remoteyear 99&model=Civic
Your remote should be identical to the Civic's since they basically are the same car.

On Tue, 6 Jun 2006 14:24:49 -0400, Ghislain said:

And check eBay. I got a remote for my TL for $13.
--
"I refuse to answer that question on the grounds
that I don't know the answer."
Wry-mouth wrote:

Got the info elsewhere. In case anyone else is interested:
FCC ID: A269ZUA108 Canada: 700 101 630