1999 TL

Are front motor mounts hooked up to vacumn and if they blow how much should it cost? I was told the front mount is broken

Reply to
Tom Gruber

"Tom Gruber" wrote in news:518ej.49494$ snipped-for-privacy@bignews1.bellsouth.net:

The front mount is hydraulic. It's a known fail point.

I'm guessing at the cost here, but labor is about 1.5 hrs, and the part will be close to $200, if not more. The bill may be on the order of $400, plus tax.

However, there is a TSB out on this (06-014) covering all '99 3.2 TL's. The TSB specifies that the repair "MAY" be eligible for "goodwill" warranty coverage, even at this very late date. If you have a very good relationship with your local dealer, you may get lucky here. It's certainly worth going in to talk to your service advisor about this.

Reply to
Tegger