Latest threads in Acura Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Acura TL - Cadilac CTS
With all of the media hype about the new Cadilac CTS, I ran a "what if" through Edmunds vs an Acura TL. Typical of GM, the CTS presents a array of options to "build it" up over the standard car ---...
5
5

LF: Center Caps for '01 TL
I'm looking for a set of 4 center caps for my original '01 TL wheels. I'm having my wheels refurbished, so I want caps that are new or as close to new as possible. Part #44732-SOK-A000 Post here or...

power steering pump 96 3.2TL
I've got this whining noise going on in my 96 3.2TL. I've diagnosed it down to the power steering pump. Although it is full of fluid, and does not leak, whenever I turn the steering wheel the whine...

Undiagnosed problems.
'06 TL NAV, stock, took delivery in 02/06 if that helps and it has about 17,500 miles on the clock, twice in the past month and a half my battery has punted, once leaving the starter clicking and once...
4
4

99 RL
Hi All I have a squeaking in the left front. I turn the wheel it does it, I push up and down working the suspension it does it and it does it when moving. It sounds almost like the sheet metal plate...

Permanently disabling TCS on '01 TL
I think the TCS on the '01 TL is a joke. If I understand correctly, it's kinda like a reverse ABS since it uses the brakes to slow the front wheels if they are spinning, and it only works below 25kph....

Headlight on 2002 TL
I know the book says to get the HID lights changed at the dealer but has anyone attempted it on their own? Mine went out yesterday.
2
2

Honda sales statistics - 2007
Year-to-Date December December DSR** 2007 2006 % Chg. American Honda Total 1,551,542 1,509,358 2.5% Total Car Sales 882,215 843,950 4.2% Total Truck Sales 669,327 665,408 0.3% Honda Total Car Sales...

Hatch Release problem on 1990 Integra 3 door LS
Pulled the hatch lever to open it & "cable" broke or came loose. It will not release the lock so need to open with the key. Whats involved to replace it? BIG thanks!!!!
2
2

Brake Lights Not working
I have a 99 TL. All 4 brake lights are not working. The center window brake light works. The running / parking lights work. Checked the fuses, OK. Replaced all 4 lights. Any suggestion, what is the...
1
1

Hey Teggar, our 91 Integra woke me up last night...sorta.. Horn went off w/o by itself at midnight.
We were up, barely. Steady blare. I went outside and disconnected the battery after fumbling for the right rachet bit in the dark and cold. I think I've lost the rest of whats' left of my hearing....
3
3

1999 TL
Are front motor mounts hooked up to vacumn and if they blow how much should it cost? I was told the front mount is broken
1
1

Timing belt question again on the Integra GSR
The Chilton's manual said rotate the crankshaft 3 teeth CW on the camshaft pulley and tighten the adjusting bolt 40 ft. lbs. I'd noticed, depending on the position of the camshaft, rotating resistance...
4
4

Need to replace the Integra inner CV boot on the front wheel drive
Haven't replace one of those before. The inner boot is split but the outer boot looks like in good condition, so do I replace just the inner one or do both the inner and outer at the same time? If I...
10
10

Integra GSR water pump installation problem
1998 Integra GSR, replacing water pump. The sprocket diameter on the new OEM water pump is smaller than the existing Honda one. After installation of the new pump, the existing timing belt now is too...
3
3