2000 Acura Integra-R burning oil - 1 quart per 100 miles

Head reworked because of two burnt valves. I replaced two valves, had the heads planed, and new valve seals installed, 116,000 miles on car. Miles since work was completed is less than 500. All parts are new
original Acrua parts from the dealer. I replaced all hoses and lines, no leaks, no bad lines. No oil on ground. Dealer checked valve seals to make sure they were installed correctly and they were good to go.
Switch to royal purple oil and have been burning one quart every 100 miles.
Extensive diagnostic check by the Honda dealer and tune up. Compression checked good.
Car is driven hard but never raced. Performance is fabulous.
Appreciate any help,
Violet

well do you get a lil puff asmoke out your tail pipe when you get on it? i know u mentioned your valve seals were replaced but no visable oil loss it's gotta be getting burned up somewhere. i would figure your valve seals first. Got a service manual for your R? IF NOT HIT UP MY SITE go to the manual section pick a link and get your self the right book for the right price free.heres a link 4 ya
http://joezlife.googlepages.com/backwoodztuner