2000 Acura TL HID Bulb Replacement?

Hi,
Can anyone provide me with a link or somewhat detailed instructions on how to change the HID bulbs on my 2000 Acura TL?
I haven't been able to find much information on the net about it, other than
the fact that it requires a secure/security torx tool to accomplish.
Add pictures here
âś–

Please post this to rec.autos.tech.
There is one person there who is in the automotive lighting industry and will be able to answer your question definitively.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–