2000 TL Fog/Driving Lights?

Hi All,
Since I got my 2000 TL I've been looking for fog or driving lights to fit those empty spaces on the lower front bumper. Did this model ever
come with factory lights installed there? There is even a blank plug for a switch next to the instrument light dimmer. I've Googled the model looking for pics of this model year and searched for fog/driving lights from the usual manufacturers with no luck. The owners manual doesn't mention anything about the blank switch space and the shop manual does not show any wiring or switch for this (possible) option. Anyone have any ideas? I'll ask the local dealer next time I'm there but, in the mean time, I'm open to any suggestions. Thanks for your help.
Cheers, gp
Add pictures here
βœ–

Nope. Not in North America. Maybe in other markets.
Those spaces might even be there just to break up the bumper's visual bulk.

If you mean the blank far right-most of the three to the left of the steering wheel, it was never used for anything, believe it or not.
In some other markets it may have been used for the switch for a mandatory rear fog light.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
βœ–
Hi,
Thanks for the info. Do you know of any aftermarket lights that might fit and not look aftermarket?
Thanks, gp
Tegger wrote:

Add pictures here
βœ–

No, I don't. I'm not much into aftermarket on account of all the problems I see that result from the use of aftermarket add-ons.
You'll have to visit your local auto parts emporia and look around.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
βœ–