2000 TL - Front Motor Mount Bad?

I just had the trany fluid changed on my 2000 TL with 46,200 mile. I do this about once a year as I know that these transmissions have had their share of problems. I had this done a an independent shop that specializes on Honda's. They told me that the front engine mount was bad, and needed replacement. I've noticed that other people seem to have had this problem when they had their transmission's replaced. Does anyone know if this is a common problem with these cars? Fortunately I still have a warrenty on this car so it should be a cover repair. ( I Hope) .

Sam

Reply to
Sam