2000 TL Rotor Pulsing

I just replace the rotors & pads on the front of my TL and I can't get them to stop pulsing only on the passenger side. I ran a dial indicator over the rotors and they are true.

Any idea's?

Thanks in advance,

Tony

"ADS" wrote in news:tN6Eg.287110$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe18.lga:

You need to be very precise with your checking. Here's a good tutorial on exactly your problem:

TeGGeR®

TeGGer,

Thanks for the info. I checked it all again and the measurements all work out. It's all new after market parts on all 4 corners. The only difference I saw was that these pads did not have the extra shim on the piston side. The Acura manual shows one and they put a lube between the 2 shims. I'll have to take a closer look at it..

Thanks again for your help.

Tony