2000 TL Rotor Pulsing

I just replace the rotors & pads on the front of my TL and I can't get them to stop pulsing only on the passenger side. I ran a dial indicator over the
rotors and they are true.
Any idea's?
Thanks in advance,
Tony
Add pictures here
âś–

You need to be very precise with your checking. Here's a good tutorial on exactly your problem: http://www.babcox.com/editorial/bf/bf100326.htm
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–
TeGGer,
Thanks for the info. I checked it all again and the measurements all work out. It's all new after market parts on all 4 corners. The only difference I saw was that these pads did not have the extra shim on the piston side. The Acura manual shows one and they put a lube between the 2 shims. I'll have to take a closer look at it..
Thanks again for your help.
Tony

Add pictures here
âś–