2001 3.2TL Door Sash Trim Fading

The door sash trim on my 2001 Acura 3.2TL is fading on both side...front and back. It appears that Honda has a TSB on the issue (04-033 NOV 04).
- Does anyone know the details of the TSB?
- If replacement is not covered under the TSB, does anyone know the part numbers and where I can get replacements for a good price?
Thanks in advance, Paul Bins
Add pictures here
‚úĖ