2001 Acura RSX

I have a 2001 Acura RSX, it was lowered all professionally done. Now when I drive and hit a bump the front passenger side wheel sounds like it is going
to fall off. It is of course not the tire, but would it be a control arm bushing or something like that. You here noises from both sides of the front but the passenger side is the worst. Can anyone give me and ideas please?? THANK YOU!!
mvarcola wrote:

Sure. Put it back to stock.
John

Check to see if the tire is fouling a plastic fender splash guard.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
I will check that right now. We just raised the car up and adjusted the suspension about 2" so it is no longer riding on the ground. It sould like one of the shocks is shot or something. But I will check ouy the splash gaurd. Thank you for the advice.