2001 Acura: Small button

I bought a 2001 Acura Integra GS 2 years ago, and I wondering if you know the purpose of the small push button under the dashboard on the left side of
the steering whell, is this was original or adapt it? FYI, I know where the reset service button is located, which is behind the dash and on the right side of the steering wheel. Also, do you know if this model comes with automatic opener trunk from the key alarm, this control comes with an option. Thanks for your help and advice. Your best!

Found a free service manual. Hope you have space for a 57mb pdf file.
http://www.manualnguide.com/dl/3891 /
--
I. Care
Waiving the right to remain silent, "ATT Newsgroup"

What happens when you push it..?
On my 2004 TL, it pops the trunk lid.

"A lack of common sense is now considered a disability,
ATT Newsgroup wrote:

That's the speed button. Push it for extra speed when you are going over 55 mph.
Or it could be the trunk release, in which case you don't want to push it while driving.