2001 CL type S - Rear View Mirror?

How much would it cost to replace the auto dimming mirror on a 2001 CL type S? The damn thing no longer auto dims. Actually when it does dim, it is
very slight. I guess I'm lucky with 120,000 miles on it this is the only thing to go wrong. Just looking for a ballpark figure.

That part may not even be available anymore. <http://www.acuraautomotiveparts.org/acura/jsp/mws/prddisplay.jsp?inputstate=5&catcgry1=CL&catcgry2 01&catcgry3-R+SPORT+NAVIGATION&catcgry4=KA5AT&catcgry5=MIRROR&ListAll=All&vinsrch=no&systemcomp=Interior/Bumper&vinnoT=&trim=&trans=&view=normal> If it's not listed in the text, it's not available. Try calling your local dealer to be sure.
I'd guess the price to originally have been about $150-$200, plus labor.
You may have some luck checking wrecking yards in your area. A 2001 is still late-model enough that most yards should be stocking that CL (if they're available at all).
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ