2001 CL type S - Rear View Mirror?

How much would it cost to replace the auto dimming mirror on a 2001 CL type S? The damn thing no longer auto dims. Actually when it does dim, it is very slight. I guess I'm lucky with 120,000 miles on it this is the only thing to go wrong. Just looking for a ballpark figure.

Reply to
Justin

Justin wrote in news:grc6lh$si8$ snipped-for-privacy@news.motzarella.org:

That part may not even be available anymore.

If it's not listed in the text, it's not available. Try calling your local dealer to be sure.

I'd guess the price to originally have been about $150-$200, plus labor.

You may have some luck checking wrecking yards in your area. A 2001 is still late-model enough that most yards should be stocking that CL (if they're available at all).

Reply to
Tegger