2001 TL grinding noise

When I throw my car into a tight right turn, I hear a grinding noise coming from the left wheel. I almost sounds like dragging brake pads. What could it be?

--
"What, me worry?" - Alfred E. Neuman

CV Joint? Try doing right turn donuts and listen. MZ
On Sun, 02 Sep 2007 20:02:00 -0400, Venture Rider

In the old days (rear wheel drive) it usually meant the left front wheel bearing(s) need replacement.
Good luck,
DC
On Sun, 02 Sep 2007 20:02:00 -0400, Venture Rider said:

Turns out the backing plate was bent.
--
"What, me worry?" - Alfred E. Neuman

Isn't it amazing how much flex there is in the wheel/brake assembly?
Thanks for the update. We don't get many of those.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ