2002 TL and sunroof noise

Anyone else here experience like a rattling sound when you have the sunroof shade open but not the sunroof. It sounds like the shade is hopping up and down in the roof. Any solutions? TIA

Reply to
Yer Daddy

Yeah, I have the same problem with my TL. No solution. I also had a '02 Accord EX that did the same thing...

Reply to
Reginald Patton

There is a solution. It is a known problem. I had the same issue in my 2000 TL and the dealer replaced some mylar inside the sunroof under warranty and the noise stopped immediately never to be heard again.

Reply to
User-in-law

I had the Mylar repair also, about 2 years ago. Not a sound since.

Reply to
DopplerD