2002 TL and sunroof noise

Anyone else here experience like a rattling sound when you have the sunroof shade open but not the sunroof. It sounds like the shade is hopping up and
down in the roof. Any solutions? TIA
On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 11:33:35 -0800, "Yer Daddy"

Yeah, I have the same problem with my TL. No solution. I also had a '02 Accord EX that did the same thing...

There is a solution. It is a known problem. I had the same issue in my 2000 TL and the dealer replaced some mylar inside the sunroof under warranty and the noise stopped immediately never to be heard again.
I had the Mylar repair also, about 2 years ago. Not a sound since.