2002 TL clock lamp

mine has gone dead...I've read that I need to remove the clock to get at the bulb to replace it. Can I just pop out the clock from the dash or is it more
involved?
thanks for any advice,
-Gary
Add pictures here
âś–

Yes, that's correct.

I ought to add this to the FAQ, it's a common enough question.
Google is your friend here. Accord thread: <http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&q ¬cord%20clock%20light&btnG=Google+Search&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wg>
and TL thread: <http://groups.google.com/groups/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q ¬ura+tl+clock+light&qt_s=Search>
Accord and the TL use the same sort of idea.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–
thanks! btw, i always google before posting, but came up with nothing but a reference to your second link. unfortunately, to say "remove the instrument panel garnish" wasn't quite enough to just go at it without first checking with this board.............................
/gl