2003 3.2 tl type s

Where can I go to research upgrading the engine performance. I might want to try to make mine into a real screamer.

Reply to
krhine

check comptech's supercharger for power; might want to think about brake and suspension upgrades.

Reply to
ACAR

Reply to
krhine

Lots of very knowledgeable and helpful people on acurazine. (you must join to post or search, it's free, but can browse without joining)

Reply to
NomoreRGS