2003 3.2 tl type s

Where can I go to research upgrading the engine performance. I might want to try to make mine into a real screamer.

krhine wrote:

check comptech's supercharger for power; might want to think about brake and suspension upgrades.
Cool site. Thanks!!

want
http://tl.acurazine.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6
Lots of very knowledgeable and helpful people on acurazine. (you must join to post or search, it's free, but can browse without joining)