2003 Acura CL 3.2L, should I by it?

I'm thinking of selling my 2000 Honda Accord EX Sedan (4 cyl) and getting an 2003 Acura CL 3.2L V6. How reliable is the 2003 Acura CL?
I thinking of getting the Acura CL V6 because I want a coupe, better
interior and more power for passing other cars while going up hills.
On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 12:52:36 -0800, Dummy For Ever said:

automatic transmission. Honda replaced mine a few months ago with what they assure me is a "fixed" one.
--
"What, me worry?" - Alfred E. Neuman