2003 CL clock lamp burned out

Anyone replaced the bulb that illuminates the digital clock directly above the A/C controls? The bulb in my wife's car has burned out and the Acura
dealer in Memphis wants $110 to replace a $5 bulb. The clock works fine, just no illumination. Looks like part of the dash would have to be removed to access the lamp. Suggestions!
If its anything like the 1999 TL, I had a mechanic change the bulb(s). Total cost was 1/2 hour labour and the cost of the bulb(s). I can't remember but I thought it was less than $35.00
BG
Steve Murphree wrote:

Having the instructions to R&R the radio will often get you 90% of the answer. that kind of stuff can be googled, or somebody will point you to a link....
'Curly'