2003 CL clock lamp burned out

Anyone replaced the bulb that illuminates the digital clock directly above the A/C controls? The bulb in my wife's car has burned out and the Acura dealer in Memphis wants $110 to replace a $5 bulb. The clock works fine, just no illumination. Looks like part of the dash would have to be removed to access the lamp. Suggestions!

Reply to
Steve Murphree

If its anything like the 1999 TL, I had a mechanic change the bulb(s). Total cost was 1/2 hour labour and the cost of the bulb(s). I can't remember but I thought it was less than $35.00

BG

Reply to
Steve Janzen

Having the instructions to R&R the radio will often get you 90% of the answer. that kind of stuff can be googled, or somebody will point you to a link....

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_