2003 TL-S: daytime running lights?

Just bought a used 03 TL, and it didn't have an owner manual. Should it have daytime running lights?

no hondas have drl's. They can be added on with aftermarket kits, though.
--
-----------------------------
I only talk like that in the movies

Actually, all Hondas (and every other car) 1990 or newer in Canada have DRL, although the OP didn't indicate his location. MZ
said:

OP is in the US.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
said:

OP is in Texas. Gotta look at the message headers, my man. NNTP posting host 70.254.191.7; Southern Bell domain
What town's name in Texas could be contracted to "rcsn"?
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
TeGGeR wrote:

Maybe Richardson

Where's Texas? ;-) MZ

It's where everything's BIG! Everything from trucks to farts.
Texas even has the world's biggest midgets.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

...And the world's biggest idiot masquerading as a US President.
Oops. Shouldn't have said that.^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H
--
Dan.

He's not a real Texan.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Dean Dark wrote:

-------------------------------------
Dean, go move the trampoline and plastic swimming pool off your front lawn so the Black Helicopter will have a place to land . . . .
'Curly'

You are absolutely right, I stand corrected.
And just for the record, I had no idea where the op was from, I just spouted off in my dagobah-centric way.
--
-----------------------------
I only talk like that in the movies

If yours is a US-market car, it did not come with DRLs. The most common aftermarket solution I know of is this: http://www.hamsar.com/home.htm
If you're looking for an Owner's Manual, you can download one for free (bit by bit) from Honda's own Techinfo site. https://techinfo.honda.com/rjanisis/logon.asp Choose "Owner's Manuals" from the menu at left, then navagiate to your car. No login needed.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Steve Zhang wrote:

'Curly'

Not in the US. OP is in the US.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Steve Zhang wrote:

US market Honda/Acura products don't have DRLs. They are easy to add. Simply turn on the headlights :).
John

just turnon the headlights, works a treat.