2004-2008 Recalls

Not too happy with my TL. I received two recall notices for my 2004. The windshield wiper motor may rust and the power steering lines may leak. I called the local Acura dealer (45 minutes away) and they need the car all day, so I drive down one day (and get a free loaner at least), then drive back down the next day to pick it up.

The good news is there have been no recalls on my 1997 NSX and it's eleven years old now.

- Russ in Santa Barbara

Reply to
rll

The TL is made in the US. That's why.

Reply to
loudpipes

I agree the TL was assembled in the U.S., but where were the wiper motor and the power steering assembly manufactured? That's the more pertinent question.

- Russ

Reply to
RLL

snipped-for-privacy@riskrights.com wrote in news:02b099a9$0$5516$ snipped-for-privacy@news.astraweb.com:

I was thinking of a new TL, but the 'rattles' comments on Edmunds have me thinking twice

Reply to
Alec Baldwin

Make sure you don't look at one or take it for a ride. You may have to deal with fixing a couple of rattles!

Reply to
NoMoreRGS