2004 TL Battery Replaced

Page 2 of 2

I just replaced a 5.5 year-old Delco battery in one of my cars. It gave me plenty of warning that it was weakening. I've had other batteries fail all at once. I can't complain about Delco but I put in an Interstate battery as replacement.
OEM tires: bad to awful seems to be range for most cars. Replacement tire costs factor into my car buying decisions.

My 2002 Accord still has the original battery which works good. But like everyone else has been saying, 3-4 years is the usual life of a battery.
Russell Lombardo wrote:

Delco hasn't made batteries in years. I do think, however, that Johnson Controls bought the Delco factory and supplies Honda.
Use, climate and luck all play a big role in battery life.
If you ever let your battery go stone cold dead by leaving on lights, etc. then it's lifetime will be compromised. Many people don't seem to know this.
John