2004 TL Brake Replacement

I have a 2004 TL and the brakes are starting to squeak. I have about 20,000 miles on it and it seems to early to replace the brakes. I just replaced
the brakes on my 98' Toyota Camry for the first time since I bought it and I had over 130,000 miles on it.
Any thoughts?
On 12/7/05 8:29 PM, in article oUMlf.26529$ snipped-for-privacy@tornado.texas.rr.com,

wife drives it for a couple of weeks. She brakes very lightly. It develops some buildup on the rotors. Try a couple of hard stops from 50-60 mph - as hard as you can do it short of engaging the ABS. If it has buildup on the rotors, this will clean it off. If that doesn't stop the squeak, then you need to start pulling wheels and checking things.
On Thu, 08 Dec 2005 15:21:21 GMT, E Meyer said:

What does that say about *your* driving? ;-)
--
"Man who throws mud, loses ground."
- Confucious
On 12/8/05 4:06 PM, in article snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, "Bruno" <Bruno> wrote:

I think it says absolutely nothing about my driving beyond that it doesn't have the problem when I drive it.

tends to polish some brake pad materials and can even glaze the discs. I also brake very lightly by most people's standards (my wife says I drive like an old lady), and often end up taking out the pads on my old Volvo and sanding them if I let them squeak too long. Occasionally I have to scour the disc faces, too, which I never had to do when it was my wife's car.
Mike