2004 TL - first service

Anyone know the approximate cost for the TL's first scheduled dealer service..?

Reply to
Larry J.

Why not call the dealers in your area and comparison shop. I'm sure they'll give you a price quote for a scheduled maintenance. hth

Reply to
Ed Smith

Usually the first two services are free at our Acura dealer. Most likely because it's just oil changes and a check list of things that needs to be checked.

Reply to
Nightdude

Thanks. I'll see if that's true with my dealer.

Reply to
Larry J.

First service is A1. As per the manual it's Tire rotation and an oil change. I got my tires rotated at Costco for $20 and got oile changed and MID reset at the dealer for $39. Local dealer here quoted me $89 for A1.

Reply to
JoganJani

I just got quoted $35.33 from my dealer for the A1 servicing. They throw in the typical washing and interior cleaning.

Reply to
Larry J.

My first service was free.

Reply to