2004 TL - first service

Anyone know the approximate cost for the TL's first scheduled dealer service..?

The United States is the greatest country in the world..!
Why not call the dealers in your area and comparison shop. I'm sure they'll give you a price quote for a scheduled maintenance. hth
--
Ed Smith"I came into the world with nothing and I still have most of it"
"Larry J." < snipped-for-privacy@DE.LETE.THISljvideo.com> wrote in message
Usually the first two services are free at our Acura dealer. Most likely because it's just oil changes and a check list of things that needs to be checked.

Waiving the right to remain silent, "Nightdude"

Thanks. I'll see if that's true with my dealer.

The United States is the greatest country in the world..!
First service is A1. As per the manual it's Tire rotation and an oil change. I got my tires rotated at Costco for $20 and got oile changed and MID reset at the dealer for $39. Local dealer here quoted me $89 for A1.
Waiving the right to remain silent, "JoganJani"

I just got quoted $35.33 from my dealer for the A1 servicing. They throw in the typical washing and interior cleaning.

The United States is the greatest country in the world..!
On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 18:15:41 GMT, "Larry J."

My first service was free.
Waiving the right to remain silent, Lee Florack

You have a nice dealer.

The United States is the greatest country in the world..!