2004 TL Tire recommendation

The tires (Bridgestone Turanza EL42) on 2004 TL are almost worn out.
What are the best replacement tires? My driving is very mild and easy in the San Fran bay area.
Thanks, ram
ramkunda wrote:

Before you replace them, Acura announced a TSB (05-076) on on Xmas eve for premature tire wear due to a rear suspension issue. The TSB applies to all '04 and most '05 TLs that have EL-42s. You may want to check with your dealer first before doing anything just in case it applies to you. Besides getting some bumper stops replaced and a free alignment, they're also giving a prorated discount on replacement tires based on the mileage up to 25K miles (after that there's no discount).
How many miles do you have on the original tires? I have the same tires on my '04 TL and might be changing them soon. I've done some research at www.TireRack.com. You may want to look there as well. The consensus recommendations were between a Pirelli & a Kumho? tire. I will probably go with the Kumho tire. It was rated very well and is a good value.
Also try the TL forum at http://tl.acurazine.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5

I have 26,000 miles on them and it looks like they may go for another 3000 miles.
I did research on tirerack, but tried to find tires sold by costco since I have positive experience with them.
I will look into the ones you mentioned as well.
Thanks, ram