2005 EL DRL short/strange noise

As mentioned, the car is a 2005 Acura EL. It has about 130,000 kms on it and up until the past few weeks has been problem free since new. The car, a few weeks, put the DRL light on, in the dash. When checking
that both DRL's are fine, I shut the car off and started it up again and it went away. A few days later the same thing. I bought new bulbs and replaced them, with no difference. Now, on occasion, when I turn the car on, a strange buzzing noise is heard through the dash and the DRL light has been flashing, but not evenly, more sporadic. Most recently, when driving the vehicle, I also noticed that all the gauges had stopped working. Tach, speedo, fuel, and temp gauge were not responding. However, all the backlights were on. Today, the gauges were working perfectly. I am baffled and Acura can't seem to figure it out as it acts fine at the dealer. Any help on this issue, would be greatly appreciated!

That's the gussied-up Civic, isn't it?

About 80,000 miles...

This sounds like the DRL relay. But...
You can troubleshoot this yourself. How good are you at reading wiring diagrams and using a multimeter?
--
Tegger

Yes, it is the civic with more flair lol...I will try my best and take a look at it this weekend

Pay $10 for 3-days access, and you can subscribe to Honda's Techinfo site, and get all the wiring diagrams and troubleshooting info you need. That will help a lot.
https://techinfo.honda.com
--
Tegger