2005 Honda Accord EX 4cyl or Acura TSX?? Help please.

Page 2 of 2

5k difference? I priced an 05 Accord EX with Leather at our local dealer -- 26k firm. Made my 01 Prelude look good for a long time.

I have an '04 TL that I traded up from an '04 Accord V6 LX. For the price and performance, I would go for the Accord V6 EX. It has a bigger engine, V6-240 hp vs. I4-200hp. I prefer the outside looks of the Accord better than the TSX. The back end of the TSX looks too boxy like a Civic. Around Chicago, you can find new '05 Accord EX V6's w/ NAVI for around or under invoice. That would put the price around the same as a TSX w/o NAVI. I would never buy a car again w/o NAVI. The TL's NAVI, which the Accord's is very similar too, is one of the best I have seen.

I've had two Accords, 1997 V6 4 door, 2001 V6 Coupe, both automatics. Traded in the '97 for on '05 TSX automatic this year.
If you like the Accord , you'll love the TSX. I do.