2005 RL antenna

It comes with GPS and XM sat radio. So, is the rooftop fin-shaped antenna for XM only, GPS only, or both XM and GPS? I gather the wire in the rear window glass is for local AM/FM reception.
Now if the rooftop antenna is *also* for GPS, I know there's mapping software from Acura for nationwide navigation. So, in this case how does the GPS interact with the nav software system?
--
PRNole