2005 RL mods?chip,turbo,etc.

Hi All, Am looking for options of bolt on performance for a 2005 RL, seems to not be much available.

Looking at options to CHIP, ADD TURBO, or supercharge.

Any help pointing me in the right direction is greatly appreciated!

thanks, wink

Reply to
mark winkelmayer

it may take a little time, since the RL design was was not intended to the sport's car audience, per se. but eventually (1-2yr) the mods will start to show on the market.

Reply to
Andres

The question that springs to my mind is... "why?"

Seems to me that you've already paid an awful lot, for a premium car. For the kind of money you paid you could have gotten all kinds of tricked out rides, with any kind of performance you want. Or at least the kind of basic car that you could mod happily for days. Heck, for that price you could buy 2 rsx's, and keep one stock just for the heck of it.

Anyway, I'm sure there are (or will be soon) some basic thing, like cold air intakes, lifters, chips and such. Isn't that pretty much the same motor that they use in the accord coupes? Maybe some of that stuff will fit.

I've lost the link, but there is some kind of online acura newsletter/forum that may have some leads. Just google like nuts - you're bound to find something.

Reply to
not