2005 TL

I am also looking to purchase a 2005 TL. I have been looking at the 3 series BMW's as well but find the TL Navi package offers more value for the dollar.

I have a Blackberry phone with Bluetooth. Any idea how this works with the TL system? Can I store phone numbers in the car system or will it link with my phones address book?

Also any idea how these cars hold there value? What sort of a depreciation hit will I take selling it in 3 years with maybe 100 k on the clock?

Thanks

Reply to
Kris

I have owned/driven BMW & Audi's. The TL will be everything and more than the other 2 in MOST areas, i.e. depreciation, maintenance costs, etc. On the down side the TL lacks low end torque and has a larger turning radius.

Yes it works, I have just purchased an '05 and have a Crackberry as well. Trust me you'll like this feature.

Go to Edmonds.com and look at the depreciation/True Costs to own sections.

Reply to
Fred D