2005 TL radio presets

Hello,
About once a month all the radio presets mysteriously vanish. Is there a reason why? is there something I'm doing wrong?
Thanks

Don Moore wrote:

Do you always us the same keyfob remote to unlock the car? The radio presets are tied to the specific remote used to unlock the car. BTW, if you did use the other remote, pressing 'driver 1' on the door, WON'T change the presets. Not sure why though.
On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 12:43:13 -0500, Dan said:

Maybe Microsoft wrote the code.
--
"I refuse to answer that question on the grounds
that I don't know the answer."

No I don't. That must be it thanks. It also has an after market remote starter with 2 keyfobs. I'll try and stick with just the one.