2006 RSX

Hi All, I just got a quote for a new 2006 base RSX with leather & auto for $21530. How does that pricing sound? Looks good to me. The car is a 50TH B-Day
present for my g/f. I think she'll like it.
you think a senior would go for a sports coupe? Perhaps she would prefer somethign like an acura EL

I resemble that remark! I just bought a rsx, and only 49, barely out of my teens.
If I recall, that's about the normal dealer price, which can be negotiated down quite a bit. I'd get one of those consumer report price reports if you're serious about buying - a printout of that in your hand will make price negotiation a breeze, and save you a bunch of money. They only cost 12$, less if you do several cars.

$21530.
LOL that would be way to funny to see...

Do you guys know if the RSX Type S manual transmission problem has been solved in the 2006 RSX Type S model.......???
Joe wrote:

I think it was solved for 2004, so I would assume it is still solved for 2006