2006 TL

My Friends point of view --

Anyone know anything about the A-spec package on an Automatic 2006 TL?

Drove a manual and the brakes were a bit grabby. Based on my commute I need an automatic.

The problem with the TL (in my humble opinion) is that it doesn't handle as well as I would like. I have a 2001 BMW 330 which handles great - its just been in the shop 40 times so I've had it with them.

I just am looking for a bit more road feel from the TL.

The one thing I don't think I want is the upgraded brakes - just to grabby for the stop and go commute.

Anyone out there with a Automatic TL with A-spec package?

Greg

Reply to
Greg Schoolden