2006 vs 2005 TSX

Hi,

I'm looking at this car to purchase. The local dealers here do not have the new 2006 TSX yet, but said they will have some within a few weeks. The only quote I have so far is $30,500 out the door without Nav. They still have some 05s on the lot that I am sure I can get a better deal on.

What are the main differences between the 05 and 06?

Thanks

Reply to
viperlars

michael t

Reply to
michael t

I have an '05 TSX. I have the following (minor) complaints:

1) No memory on the power seats (I don't actually see the point of power seats without it, they're just slow). 2) No MP3/AUX input on radio (I've heard you can hack it in, but you have to give up the CD changer). 3) No mute button on radio (sometimes the phone rings, or I need to chat with the back seat) 4) No body side molding

(1) and (2) have been added for '06. (3) is almost accomplished with the cellphone interface, but I still wish there was a button on the steering wheel. I don't know how much extra I'd be willing to pay for them, but if the price is comparable, it's certainly worth waiting a few weeks.

-----

-RL

Reply to
Robert Lutwak

To answer your question: For $800 you get fog lights and wireless cell phone/Blackberry capacity, plus a few other tweaks. I went with a '05 recently and paid $27,300. Destination was included in that price. I think I could have gotten the dealer down to $27K had I not wanted the car immediately.

Best.

Reply to
Chas.