2007 MDX Noise on Acceleration

Anyone have information or history on acceleration noise for the MDX? Specifically the 2007? Lately I've been hearing (and feeling) a muffled "pop" or thunk sound upon a hard acceleration from a slow
speed. Usually in passing. It's not easily repeatable but seems to be increasing. I've got about 1100 miles on it.
NavyWings wrote:

It wouldn't be the gas in the tank sloshing backwards, would it?
'Curly'
I wouldn't think the gas sloshing around would be very noticeable...aren't there baffles in the tank to keep that from happening?
A more likely (IMO) explanation might be the car shifting when accelerating. Firmer shifts are more noticeable than softer ones.
Also, there might be a loose connection somewhere under the car...a U-joint that is not properly secured...and whatever is being held by the U-joint bounces around under the stress of acceleration.
My $.02 worth.
Tom S. Houston, TX
NavyWings wrote:

The answer will probably be -- "cannot duplicate the customer's problem.."