2008 TSX non-navi CD player question - display track time?

Hi all -
Just purchased a CPO '08 TSX with less than 10k miles. Great car, a few quirks that I am still figuring out. Here's one:
We have the stock stereo with no navigation. Is it not possible to see
the CD track time when a CD is playing? That's just bizarre.
Any help on this would be appreciated.
thanks -
MM