2010 TSX DOOR HANDLE

My new TSX driver door handle sticks, you have to force it to open, Someone else told me they had the same problem. I wanted to know is this a common problem with the TSX? And are there any recalls for this
car? Thank you Ed
Why don't you try the dealer due to the warranty in effect?

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Ed) wrote in 3113.bay.webtv.net:

If you want to know for sure, register your car with Honda's Ownerlink site: https://www.ahm-ownerlink.com/login.asp All recalls are posted there.
As for the door handle... This heap is under warranty. Do NOT try to "fix" the door handle yourself.
--
Tegger