2011 TL phone book

I imported my cell phone contact list to the car's phone book and want to delete some entries. Is there a way to delete just a few? I can't find anything on this.

Thanks!!

Reply to
Eddie G

Eddie G wrote in news:2aaa2e94-08d0-4c92-804c- snipped-for-privacy@w17g2000yqh.googlegroups.com:

There's no mention of that in the Owner's Manual?

Reply to
Tegger

Tegger wrote in news:Xns9E5DB864D2619tegger@

208.90.168.18:

And is there some sort of "sync" function, where you'd delete the Contacts on your phone, then tell the car to delete them as well?

Reply to
Tegger

------------------------------------- I have the same question, too. The only way I've found so far is to delete the contact from your cell phone and then re-import the entire phonebook. I have not tried Tegger's suggestion yet about trying to delete one item from the phone while they are sync'd.

CommunityWeb and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.autos.acura - 7129 messages and counting!##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
WendySJ