2012 PreOwned Acura RDX (Advice)

Hi,
I am looking to buy a pre-owned Acura and came across this 2012 model with technology package which has been driven 9050 miles and priced at $30,471 ($1500 higher than KBB).
http://www.carfax.com/VehicleHistory/p/Report.cfx?partner ŽU_0&vin=5J8TB2H53CA002764
I was wondering if I do go ahead with this - what should I look out for (besides negotiating the price). The carfax report looks clean - so I am not sure if I could be missing out on something or if there is a catch.
Thanks, Vivekian
Add pictures here
✖
On Wed, 18 Dec 2013 17:27:21 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

It's used, not "pre-owned."
Right out of the chute you have fallen for the seller's doublespeak.
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Offer the lower price--take $1500 off the price--and if the seller won't do it, walk away.
Actually, offer $3K below the asking price and walk away if the seller won't do it. If he does it, take $1500 of what you saved and buy the AcuraCare factory warranty to give you piece of mind (and a higher resale value).
Add pictures here
✖
Thanks Elmo.
I also realized that its a 2012 model and Acura RDX had a major upgrade in 2013.
On Thursday, December 19, 2013 9:36:54 AM UTC-8, Elmo P. Shagnasty wrote:

Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

The key to any business negotiation is, it's just business. Don't let emotion drive the decision. The car is a depreciating asset; don't overpay for it. If it's too much, WALK AWAY. You don't "gotta have it". There are millions of ways to solve your problem, and thousands of those are otherwise identical cars waiting on the lot somewhere.
BTW, Jalopnik just had an article about Carmax; while I think the prices are high, the focus of the article was that their add-on extended warranty is a killer product. You might look that up. It was just the other day.
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Are you buying it from a dealer? No original warranty? I would only buy used car from a dealer. Any how I never buy used car. Buy new and, drive long time and buy new again with cash saved.
Add pictures here
✖

Buy it 3-4 years old and >50% depreciated. The next 3-4 years will probably depreciate another 50%, but the loss will only be <50% of the original 50% loss. Case in point....picked up a 2009 MDX with Tech/Sport package in 2012 that was in very good shape (expired lease). Original price was >$45k...purchased for $21k. May be able to get about $10k for it in another year or 2 if I decided to sell.
Add pictures here
✖