2014 RDX Wheel bolt pattern?

Got rid of 2008 MDX, found a 2014 RDX Tech with only 9K miles while looking at 2016 RDX. Dealer offered a very good deal with Certified extended warranty. Ended up picking it up. Time to get a set of winter
tires. In my tool shed I have a set of after market 18 x 7.5 alloy with 40mm offset. Dual bolt pattern 5x100 or 5x114.3. Any one knows RDX wheel bolt pattern? Is it 5x114.3? Another question is, is it mandatory to have TPMS? Comments appreciated.
Tony Hwang wrote:

My dealer answered both of my questions. Getting a set of Winter tires/factory wheel package on sale.