Latest threads in Acura Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Where is conservation Afterburner when we need him?
152.66.125.135:0253 open socks4 proxy was used on 20 November for a Hipcrime attack on nanae. And I got the port number by Googling so it must have been open and was probably abused before that date....

92 integra vibration?
I have a 92 integra with a front end vibration that I've been unable to solve. It's most noticable above 40 mph and feels as if the front is out of alignment or a tire is out of balance. At 65+,...
8
8

2003 Acura CL 3.2L, should I by it?
I'm thinking of selling my 2000 Honda Accord EX Sedan (4 cyl) and getting an 2003 Acura CL 3.2L V6. How reliable is the 2003 Acura CL? I thinking of getting the Acura CL V6 because I want a coupe,...
1
1

Anyone have experience reducing noise levels inside a TSX?
I like my '06 TSX a great deal, but the level of tire noise on long highway journeys is very tiring, especially with Interstate 5 up and down the western coast. 500-1500 mile trips are something I end...
3
3

Check engine code - Help
My 1999 Acura TL check engine light on, with an error code p0401, which translates into "EGR flow insufficient detected" Any guru knows what it means, and how/where to fix this problem. TIA
1
1

Timing belt Time belt
I am surprised by the Timing belt business, all Honda cars, including Acura, need timing belt replacement near 80,000 miles, I am wondering why the ^%$# manufacturers don't want to make the belt with...
45
45

Brake lamp coming on and idle isue
I have a 2003 Acura CL Type S. Recently, I have experienced the parking brake indicater on the dash come on intermittently. Sometimes, if I push down on the regular brake pedal, the parking brake lamp...
1
1

winter wheels for 2003 RSX
I'm a big fan of narrow snow tires. I'd like to get 4 snows for my daughter's RSX. The 205/55R-16 are too wide for my taste. And many shops insist on putting V rated tires on this car. Are there...

How Can I Improve Acura 07 TL Suspension, Ride Comfort ?
How Can I Improve - Acura 07 TL - Suspension, Ride Comfort ? Los Angeles - Acura owner seeks advice on how improve ride quality/ comfort on automatic Trans / 2007 Acura TL / OEM Tires Michelin 17 X 8...
5
5

Wheel Balance TL
Luca wrote in news:si6bl3h86n70u14smhhd3cagig1qt0qpm7@ Yep. Weights on the outside look yucky.
3
3

Check engine light for 98 Honda Civic
Does anyone know the key sequence to turn off my check engine light for my 98 Civic? When I bought the car it did not come wth the owners manual. Any help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks!
4
4

New two door Acura?
So, if I want to buy a brand new two door Acura.... ?? -Bob
17
17

2000 TL 3.2
Has anyone ever changed the fuel door release cable? Mine is shot and the part is only $20. I am not overly handy though. What's your thought?

2000 TL Fog/Driving Lights?
Hi All, Since I got my 2000 TL I've been looking for fog or driving lights to fit those empty spaces on the lower front bumper. Did this model ever come with factory lights installed there? There is...
4
4

2001 3.2 TL: Brake Components Torque Specs
Hello All, I don't have a repair manual. Does anyone know of a website that lists torque specs for: --Rear Caliper Bracket to hub bolts --Rear Caliper to caliper bracket bolts --Lug nuts Thanks for...
4
4