Latest threads in Acura Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

why my acrua wont stay started
i can start my car and it can stay started in park and nutrual but if it is in reverse or drive it cuts off but if i put it in nutrual and have my rpms up real high then throw it in drive then it...
2
2

Starting problem with '91 Integra
A couple of times in the past couple of months when I try to start my '91 Integra it turns over without seeming to fire at all. This can go on for many tries and then it starts right up without...
6
6

1990 acrua transmission
what are some of the reasons why my 1990 acrua integra transmission takes a LONG time to switch out of second gear (its a automatic) -- Message posted using information at
11
11

08 Accord/TSX
Check out new European 2008 Accord/ TSX in North America
2
2

cabin filter
Anybody know how to change the cabin filter on a 2000 TL?
1
1

Why no awd option in TL?
I would love to buy a TL if it had awd option...because it's an excellent, reliable car - much more reliable than Audi A4/A6. My current car: Subaru Forester - is inferior to TL in many respects, but...
4
4

Leather in Integra GS-R
I have a 97 Integra GS-R and I need some advice on the Leather seats. I have kept them up with the leather cleaner and conditioner from the Acura dealer, and it works really well, but after 10 years...

1997 CL Remote Start suggestion??
I have a 1997 Acura CL 2.2L and am looking to add the ability for remote start. Can anyone recommend a good unit and can anyone comment on how difficult these are to install? I see many kits out there...
1
1

Squealing and rubbing noise while turning after replacing rotors
All acura experts, I recently had my rotors on my 2004 Acura TL (6 speed manual) replaced by a friend of mine. I have the Brembo brake calipers in the front. We purchased the Powerslot premium rotors...
15
15

Bluetooth question
Howdy y'all... I have a 2007 TL Type S. I don't have my manual with me at the moment, I'm about to set up (pair) my new cell with the car, and I'd like to know how to get the Bluetooth turned on in...
1
1

Timing Belt 1999 2.3 CL
Timing belt is due for a change is there anything else I should have the dealer do while they are in there. Also approximately what is the cost, and is this something that any good mechanic can do....
2
2

RSX Engine Warning Light On After Engine Stall
Hi, My daughter's engine warning light came on after she stalled the engine. It has been over a week and it is still on. Is this normal? Does it require attention? She has a 2003 RSX S-Type, manual 6...
15
15

2008 Saab Turbo X
Thirty years ago, Saab chose the Frankfurt auto show to unveil a new performance model. That car was the Saab 99 Turbo, Saab's first attempt at using turbocharging to pump up engine performance, and...
12
12

S2000 a $34K car ????
I'm wondering: what makes the S2000 a $34K car ???? It's a 4-banger with only 237 HP and for that price you don't even get Navigation. What gives ?
27
27

Starting issue
I have a 90 Acura Integra. Occasionally when I turn the key I get nothing. The starter does not click. It is very similar to when trying to start the car while it is in drive. I have recently changed...
10
10