Latest threads in Acura Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

'95 Integra - Check Brake Fluid
Hi, Where is the fill bolt for a '95 Integra 5 sp manual? The manual's diagram isn't too helpful. Is it accessible from under the hood? Thanks, Gary
4
4

How to replace altenator belt
On a 1993 Acura Integra. I know how to removed and replace altenator, but not belt. Anyone have a link or clear instuctions. thanks
1
1

1996 Acura Integra GS-R
eBay:
1
1

'05 RL Nav Question
Unable to find procedure (assuming one exists!) to delete entries in the Nav System "Address Book". Anyone know how to do this? Thanks in advance. Art

Please help - I need CODE for my navigation system
If anyone has access to the IN system and can retrieve the codes, please e-mail me. Thanks Bill S.

94 teggra sputter
Hello All, my 94 tegra rs periodicly sputters and stalls. Mostley just after start up. Other times is will not start up after the stall. I have to stick the gas to the floor to get her going again....
2
2

Acura end-of-year deals to be had?
Honda Pilots could be had for ~$6K off of MSRP. If I could have found one with round tires and no body damage (one local dealer has oodles of cars pressed up against one another in the lot), I would...

Door Lock
My 1994 Legend has long had a door lock problem. When the door lock is set, all doors lock OK, but the switch on the left rear door clicks. The lock doesn't open, but there is a continuous click,...

Starting the car properly
I am just wondering how you guys start a car usually. I usually turn the key to "on" so that all the dash lights comes on before turning the key all the way to "start" to start the engine. Will this...
2
2

Timing Belt Replacement 99 Acura RL
I am approaching the 105,000 mile mark on my RL, can someone give me a ballpark estimate on # of shop hours and part cost to replace the timing belt? Also, should the water pump be replaced at the...
6
6

97 Acura CL Window motor/wire problem - cross ref of motors needed
Hi - my daughters 97 Acura CL 2.2's driver window no longer goes up - her boyfriend took the door apart and found the wiring is chaffed/bare from rubbing when opening /closing the door. They think the...

B16 service for 2006 RL with 11350 miles
two questions: what's a fair price for having this service performed at an Acura dealership or at an independent shop that specializes in Honda/Acura? I'm in Birmingham, AL, fwiw. why does the rear...

Kudos to dealer
My 2003 TL-S started to have transmission problems. Acura had it towed to the dealer (Lyle Pearson Acura, Boise, Idaho) on Monday, and by the end of the day on Tuesday, the tranny was replaced. That...

1988 Legend runs rough
njss396 wrote in news:1184679609.299228.127250 Check the EGR valve. It may be stuck partially open.
1
1

How does a torque wrench work?
You always wanted to know, didn't you? I know I did.
5
5