3.2 TL Tune Up Kit

I have a 2000 3.2 TL with 163K miles on it. I'm needing another tune up. Gas milege used to be about 400 miles to a tank (even in the summer) and I'm
getting about 340 now. Can anyone suggest a good place to buy a genuine Acura tune up kit online? I want to make sure I get ALL the necessary parts. Would someone please let me know ALL the parts needed as well so I don't forget anything, unless there is a "complete" kit available.
Your help is truly appreciated.
Jeff

Anyone? Helllloooooooo out there?

Do you think I'm your personal slave, or something?
Free clue: RTFM.
--
Dan.

Uhhhhhh... Thanks man... I think I asked nicely enough and you gotta give some smart ass answer like that? In fact, that's the 1st time I've ever seen a response like that here. You know, I play guitar and I'm kind of an expert at musical gear if you will. I visit the guitar groups daily and people ask questions all day and I help them. Makes me feel good. Why waste your time with a reply like that?
Jeff

Jeff, as you're well aware these @$%#&'s are in every NG. Sad but true.

Actually, it was the "Anyone? Helllloooooooo out there?" that prompted the comment, not the original question. So, tell us, *have* you RTFM? The answer's in there.
Sorry to offend the delicate sensibilities of a "guitar player," I know you guys are a lot more sensitive than drummers...
--
Dan.

wrote

No, the manual was stolen from the car a few years ago... In fact the whole car was stolen. Don't ask me why they took the manual. I got the car back, obviously.

No man... You don't offend me, you're just being a jerk is all.
--
Jeff

http://tinyurl.com/8sz9r

Oh, the irony.
--
Dan.

PRS GEEK wrote:

There is no such thing as a standard "tune-up" kit. You buy the parts you need be they spark plugs, filters, etc.
John

The owner's manual lists all that is done for maintenance at major mile setpoints. He's probably due for new plug wires,dist.cap and rotor,too.
What I don't understand is a guy who's capable of doing his own "tune-up" work but doesn't know that "complete tune-up kits" are not made for any car. That seems contradictory.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

I having a friend that's going to do it for me (has done other work for me in the past), I was just trying to buy the stuff for him and make sure I had everything covered....
I've been a subscriber to this group for a couple years, but I rarely post, as I'm not an expert, but I've owned mostly Acuras and Hondas the last 20 years and just come here to read and learn. However, over the past 2 years I saved links you you all suggested to other posters to get said parts but I lost them all when my computer got a bad virus.
I was in a hurry when I posted the original question.
My apologies to anyone that was offended.
Jeff
I'm merely looking for a link to get these parts from a reputable online service

www.tegger.com has some links to Acura online parts dealers.
You also may want to get your wheel bearings regreased and CV boots and joints checked.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Thanks a lot Jim... Much appreciated.
Jeff
On 29 Aug 2006 14:32:03 GMT, Jim Yanik said:

NJK makes an oxygen sensor for the TL. Is that something that should be changed regularly? I haven't seen it in the book.
--
"What, me worry?" - Alfred E. Neuman

When I was pricing O2 sensors for my 94 GSR,I noted that one site had different mileages for different sensors. Some were 60K mi.,some were 100K mi.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik